Staff Accountant – West Palm Beach, FL
We are looking for a candidate who can appreciate the pace of a rapidly expanding company. The Staff Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join our Finance Team at our corporate office in West Palm Beach, FL.
Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, and be organized and detail-oriented.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package.
Prepare, review, and enter journal entries as necessary
Maintain all required bank account reconciliations to ensure accurate cash flow analysis
Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reporting for Senior Leadership
Oversee all cash receipt entries and monitor outstanding A/R for any collection’s efforts required
Assist with any required audit preparation materials
Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheets and verifying information.
Support timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respect to operating accounts results and variances
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field
- 2-4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate polished written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holiday and PTO
- Completely digital onboarding process
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
To be considered, please send your resume with a short written account of why you would be best suited for this position to: