The Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine Clinical Research Foundation was founded to promote and improve interdisciplinary clinical research about the evaluation and treatment of Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (with a specific interest in endometriosis). In addition, the Foundation works to raise provider awareness of pelvic pain in order to help patients receive the treatment they need in a more streamlined fashion.
PRM has developed an IRB approved protocol, has partnered with the Feinstein Institute ROSE study, and has published papers in journals including Neurourology and Urodynamics and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
As a research assistant, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing data regarding treatments for male and female pelvic pain. You will also be responsible for drafting papers that will be submitted for review in nationally acclaimed medical journals.
- Assess CPPS treatment options, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Analyze past patient cases and treatment plans used
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
- Regularly communicate with the Chief Medical Officer
- Aid in the journal submission process
- Previous research experience and statistics knowledge
- Experience with SPPS
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
Available openings: 1 – part-time or full time
Hours: 35 hours
Compensation: $18/hour for PT or $36k for FT
Start Date: May 2020
Work location: South Florida
To be considered, please send your resume with a short written account of why you would be best suited for this position to: