Full Time – Physiatrist – Tampa, FL
Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine is a physician-led specialty health care organization whose purpose is to provide evidence-based, individualized treatment services for those suffering with chronic pelvic pain. Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort. In the US chronic pelvic pain affects 28 million women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD. Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits. Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine has positioned itself at the center of the pelvic pain ecosystem. We are nationally recognized experts dedicated to reducing the number of people suffering from this affliction.
Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine was formed in 2017 and is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida. Since its inception, PRM has experienced rapid growth and routinely attracts patients from across the US and internationally. Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine’s fast-paced success has to lead to expansion into multiple cities across the country, bringing physiatry care to those suffering from chronic pelvic pain. Current markets include NYC, New Jersey, Long Island, Washington DC, Miami, Detroit, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and Atlanta. Planned expansion is set for: Nashville, Tampa, and Indianapolis. Pelvic Rehabilitation Medicine is looking for a compassionate and caring physiatrist to work with our dedicated team to take care of Women and Men suffering from chronic pelvic pain and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction. The position is an outpatient MSK Position, focusing on the muscles, nerves and joints of the pelvis. Treatment using the “PRM” protocol includes external ultrasound-guided nerve blocks and trigger point injections to the pelvis. Training is provided by the medical director, no experience with the pelvis is required. Fellowship not necessary.
Full time outpatient Musculoskeletal Physiatry Opportunity
Physician-Led- Specialty Health Care Organization
- Outpatient setting
- You will see 10-15 patients per day
- Musculoskeletal care with a focus on the muscles, nerves, and joints of the pelvis
- Ultrasound-guided trigger point injections and nerve blocks to the pelvis
- Comprehensive Neuromuscular and Pelvic floor history and exam
- Work with a team of top Pelvic Pain Physiatrists across the country to help bring the “PRM”
- Protocol to patients with Pelvic Pain and Pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Multimodal and interdisciplinary approach
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to guidelines provided by practice
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
Non-Requirement: Fellowship not required
Training: Provided by Founder/Medical Director
Work Schedule: 5 Days per week, 8-hour workday and No call or weekends
- Board Certified or Board eligible in PM & R
- High income potential with base and bonus structure
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holiday and PTO
- Commuters Benefit Program
- Completely digital onboarding process
- Supportive and appreciative culture
What makes PRM organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what is important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community locally.
To be considered, please send your resume with a short written account of why you would be best suited for this position to: