Administrative Assistant – West Palm Beach, FL
The administrative assistant will serve as a crucial partner and collaborate with the senior level team. This is an ideal position for resourceful, detail-oriented individuals who are always hungry to learn and possessing an eagerness to be accessible and accommodating. This individual must be capable of handling strictly confidential information while remaining discreet. Astute anticipation of the senior level teams needs is essential, as is the capacity to maintain thorough communication, both written and verbal. This position is a unique opportunity to act as an ambassador amongst a talented, dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
- Minimum knowledge of position’s principles, techniques, practices and procedures, skills and prior experience required to perform the job. Includes: machinery, tools or equipment used; physical demands; usual working conditions
- Knowledge of position’s principles, techniques, practices and procedures, skills and prior administrative experience, patient appointments and human relationship skills needed.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of office equipment and supplies with at least 2 years of Administrative responsibilities in a medical office setting.
- Computer literacy, skilled knowledge in word processing and basic spreadsheet applications.
Complex Problem – Solving Skills
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Resource Management Skills
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adhere to time schedules with an understanding of foundational customer service skills and experience performing customer service with remote teams
- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment and materials needed to successfully support the senior level team
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
To be considered, please send your resume with a short written account of why you would be best suited for this position to: