Accounts Payable Clerk – West Palm Beach, FL
We are looking for a candidate who can appreciate the pace of a rapidly expanding company. The Accounts Payable Clerk position is a fantastic opportunity to join our Finance Team at our corporate office in West Palm Beach, FL. This position will play an integral role in supporting the entire company by providing a variety of accounting clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of payable account records and invoices for the company’s various vendors and clients.
Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, and be organized and detail-oriented.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accounts Payable Clerk job responsibilities include:
- Maintains all accounts payable files to include filing invoices in designated areas and updating vendor information on computer.
- Works closely with the Purchasing Coordinator to ensure accuracy in vendor invoicing and reconciliation.
- Prepares all accounts payable checks according to company procedures.
- Mails accounts payable checks with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Prints all accounts payable reports.
- Assists with monthly closing procedures for accounts payable.
- Monitors all paperwork, invoices, correspondence and verbal communication with vendors.
Medical Assistant job required skills & qualifications include:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Associates Degree or higher in Accounting or Business Administration
- Possess a general understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Possess excellent math skills and good interpersonal skills
- Strong in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and problem solve
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
To be considered, please send your resume with a short written account of why you would be best suited for this position to: